PHOTOGRAPHING FROM THE INSIDE. CONSCIOUS AND CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY
With what intention do we take a picture? How do we transmit with photography?
José Luis Lozano’s personal path has led him to documentary photography, using for her the active listening of his own internal conflicts as part of the creative process. Among the techniques he uses, the awareness of emotions and their transformation using symbology stand out.
Take courses for those interested in knowing and experiencing the use of photography as a tool for self-knowledge, self-listening and personal growth. To those who seek and wish to obtain their own and fresh photographic style. And also to those who wish to include a new complementary theoretical, technical, and therapeutic approach in their personal or professional practice.
1. Experiment and deepen self-knowledge and personal development (photography as a tool)
2. Foster artists’ creativity through awareness
3. Know the theoretical and practical foundations of therapeutic and conscious photography
– Self-knowledge and personal self-listening (physical, psychological and social)
– Emphasis on the creative process, communication and inspiration in photography.